Claire is available to speak to your group on the spiritual theme of your choosing.
Themes already developed are:
- The Women At The Well: Being Refilled When Life Has Us Drained
- Inviting Jesus Into Your Boat: Finding Inner Calm In The Midst Of The Chaos
- Martha and Mary: The Pursuit of Balance
- The Potter and The Clay: The Importance of Maintaining Flexibility
- Gaps and Gifts: How God Perfectly Paired Us With Our Children So Our Gifts Can Bridge Their Gaps And Vice Versa
Presentations typically begin with a technique called “Clearing the Space:” a short meditation, set to instrumental music, that helps the listeners shed the stress of their every day lives to be more open to the content of the talk.
Presentation length will vary based on the topic and needs of the audience. Questions for reflection can also be included, by request.
To arrange for Claire to present to your group, contact her direct at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rates vary based on length of presentation, and travel time.
“As a special needs parent, I was particularly interested in the Gaps and Gifts mini-retreat. I recently became a MOSAIC mom in a monthly discussion/prayer group. Any opportunity to delve deeper into my faith and also grow as a mom appeals to me. In addition, the phrase is often trivialized that special children are given to special moms. Discovering how to use my strengths and weakness to be a better mom to all three of my children is particularly important to me. The faith sharing resonated across many aspects of my life as well. Claire, as always, was an amazing facilitator and used her experiences to speak to us at our level, as moms and as women of faith.”